2012年1月27日星期五

Can you dye a darker fabric with a floral print a lighter color?

So... I am getting married in September and found these cheap 120" round linen tablecloths. They are a terrible print but, for the price I am willing to buy them if I can fix them. I am not sure if there is any way of lightening them. If I bleach them they might come out all splotchy. There are 20 of them. They are pretty large. They are beige with burgundy roses some greenery and blue flowers on them. Since my wedding colors are chocolate, dusty rose and ivory..yeah...I need to either get them ivory or just dye them chocolate brown! Which I don't want them brown...cause it's gonna cost alot to buy that much RIT dye! hmmmm...any suggestions on how to get them lighter...technique wise that is??? Did I mention these 20 tablecloths were only $50.00...yeah...see why i'm trying to work with them?? P.S. Wedding's are expensive...ya have to try to save somehow.

Can you dye a darker fabric with a floral print a lighter color?
Forget it. If you try to dye them Everything will come out the color of the dye, some lighter and darker areas where the print is

running shoe reviews

没有评论:

发表评论