2012年1月30日星期一

I received some very pretty flowers. Can someone tell me what type they are?

They look a lot like freesia, but they're darker blue and have a little horn coming off of the back. They also don't have any scent that I can identify. (I'm not sure if this is because they were kept cold at the florist's or if it's natural). If there are any horticulturalists or gardeners who might be able to identify them with a picture or get me a website where I can find it myself, I'd really appreciate it- they're beautiful! All the sites I'm turning up don't have pictures that I can use to verify the descriptions. Thank you!

I received some very pretty flowers. Can someone tell me what type they are?
See if you identify it in

http://www.pixagogo.com/1188595164

Good luck.
Reply:Look for delphiniums... that would be my guess...


没有评论:

发表评论